Fri 25th Apr 2014
Rod Stewart Tribute
Sun 4th May 2014
The Joker Comedy Club
The Joker Comedy Club brings 28 years of heritage to the park ...
Thu 15th May 2014
Featuring Carols Crew. Tickets £5.
To book call ...
Waiting and kitchen staff wanted
Experienced waiting staff and kitchen assistants wanted for part-time work. Please email CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 483900
Call us on 01702 483900 to book
THE PLACE TO GO
The name says it all - it’s a lovely place to be, surrounded by beautiful views of Chalkwell Park. Whether you’ve popped in for coffee and cake with a friend or are attending a function for 100 Park View delivers in style.
It’s the place to go:
- To celebrate your wedding with friends and family – with great menus and attentive staff
- For clubs, associations and networking groups who want a regular venue that will look after them really well
- To join in the fun on a special theme night that steps outside the ordinary
- As the perfect place to celebrate those special occasions – birthdays, anniversaries and family gatherings
- For coffee, catch ups with friends and a leisurely Sunday lunch
Fantastic food, superb staff and dedication to deliver an experience that can’t be beaten - check out:
MONDAY 14TH APRIL - CLOSED
TUESDAY 15TH APRIL - 10.30AM-4.30PM
WEDNESDAY 16TH APRIL - 10.30AM-4.30PM
THURSDAY 17TH APRIL - 10.30AM-4.30PM
FRIDAY 18TH APRIL - 10.30AM-4.30PM
SATURDAY 19TH APRIL - 9AM-4PM
SUNDAY 20TH APRIL - EASTER LUNCH FROM 12PM
MONDAY 21ST APRIL - 10.30AM-4.30PM
TUESDAY 22ND APRIL - CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 23RD APRIL - PRIVATE FUNCTION
THURSDAY 24TH APRIL - 11AM-4.30PM
FRIDAY 25TH APRIL - PRIVATE FUNCTION
SATURDAY 26TH APRIL - 9AM-5PM
SUNDAY 27TH APRIL - PRIVATE FUNCTION
OUR KIOSK IS OPEN 12PM - 5PM MONDAY - SUNDAY, WEATHER PERMITTING!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Join our mailing list to receive advance email notifications about events at Park View.